Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stress---my mortal enemy

I know this economy is tough right now, but I would think I could find SOMETHING part time. Petco didn't pan out...oh well. I think I am going to apply at a few other places near me. I feel like it is starting to get closer and closer though and with vacation in april I am not going to have much time to work a second job. It is kind of stressful.

Madi hasn't even been able to land an interview with anyone but I am going to help her build a resume so that just maybe we can find her something. She moves in in a couple weeks regardless and I am not too worried about that. Hopefully she at least can find a job before then since she already said she is going to be helping us however possible (Yeah she is awesome and I love her lol).

Considering... I am doing good about not eating everything in sight lol, something normally would do when stressed. I feel like regardless of it all I am in a good mindset right now...hope it lasts.

I am hoping to toss some money into savings from our paychecks this week. Hopefully we can because that will make me feel a little better.

Okay, I am done rambling for the day.

No comments: