Friday, February 11, 2011

This is a jetsetter music letter....

Booked the flights this morning... each step further makes this surgery even more real. We leave around 7 am, get into San Diego around 1pm, then head down into Mexico. Cost for 2 roundtrip tickets came to about 581. Not horrible anyways...

Definitely not looking forward to the long flight back to Florida. I did pick a flight with a little longer of a layover just so I don't have to try and run across the airport to get to it.

I think the prior worries earlier in the week have dissipated somewhat. I know that the skin thing isn't worth worrying over because if I follow what I need to do and work on toning and working out there is still a chance it will be there...worrying won't make that any more less likely to happen. I will hope for the best. Thanks to other peeps on the forum I read about investing in good shapewear and the like to help with it and have found peace with accepting whatever transformation my body makes.

No comments: