Monday, July 11, 2011

2 month Surgiversary!


So today is my 2 month surgiversary! Time has just flown by and I am amazed.

Today as I sit here I am down to 225.2!!!!

Thats 40lbs down from my weight before i started my pre op diet!

over 46 lbs down from my hightest (so near 50 i can smell it!)

Tonight after grocery shopping is going to be a vlog as well as In progress pics and measuring to mark the occasion!

And then a proper post later in the week to let you all know what else is going on with me...well actually I may just say all that in the next vlog :) Im feeling lazy !

4 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Great job! How much did you lose if you just count after surgery? I'm just wondering bc I'm scheduled for a week from today?

Jenn said...

Thanks ! 34.8 lbs :) I only lost 5.6 lbs during my 2 week pre op diet. :) Congrats btw your surgery is right around the corner.

FreeJulie said...

Congrats, Jenn, that is wonderful! Keep up the great work!

Jenn said...

thanks julie! :)