Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fitty & Click'n

First and foremost.....

I hit my first goal! 50 lbs down from my highest weight of 272!

That's right people... FITTY!



Secondly.... I got my first order of CLICK!

Holy crap...I love it.

I used my knock off bullet blender (its called a rocket lol) and made myself a plain mocha frappe. Just ice, water, and two scoops.


SOOOOOO GOOD! Seriously. And no...the all caps is not from me drinking caffeine... I swear lol.

I love that it isn't too sweet, its just enough sweetness mixed with the taste of expresso. I cannot wait to try out some recipes as well as come up with my own .

Being a former Starbucks Frappe addict, this a perfect match for me in the mornings. I have already subscribed so that I get enough to have 1 in the morning all month. 

The rest of my protein I have been getting in via actual food, but mornings I prefer protein drinks. Except I couldn't find anything I like.

Problem solved hehehe.

No comments: