Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Set in stone... kind of

So the medical questionnaire was approved and my date is set. So I will have my Gastric Sleeve done on...

*drumroll*

May 11th
(3 months, 3 weeks, and a day away)

So many emotions are running through me right now from excited and anxious to nervous and slightly scared of the unknowns, but I know I set out on this journey for a reason. Most my friends and relatives think I am stupid for doing this but I have faith that it will all work out. I feel that if things weren't meant to happen and I wasn't MEANT to have the surgery, then stuff would not be lining up and working out as it is right now.

Overall I am very excited and for the first time in a long time I feel hope about becoming healthier and no longer being a fat girl.

That's all for now!

Jenn

No comments: