Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stalled

So I think I can call it official. My weight has been stuck at 244-243.8 for the last 5 days. I am not going to bitch and gripe though even if I am a bit grumpy about it. I had Madi hide the scale while I am still at work so I don't obsess over it during the next week. According to the forums it may not even budge for the next week. Today is 2 weeks since surgery and apparently stalling after about 10 days is not uncommon so I guess I will just suck it up.

Here is what my daily intake consists of at the moment:

  • 2 bottles of Isopure @ 1 carb, 170 Calories, 40 grams protein
  • At least 44 oz but trying to push it to 64 or higher (my goal is 88oz)
  • 1 cup of soup at night (last night was a cup of Chicken, broccoli cheese and potato)
  • 1 SF chocolate pudding.

TOTALS:
  • 590 calories
  • 14 grams of fat
  • 30 grams of carbs
  • 87 grams of protein.
Also taking 1 Centrum Silver chewable multivitamin, 500 mcg b12 sublingual and 20 mg prilosec 2 x a day. I know I need to get in my calcium pill but it isn't chewable and I am afraid to start taking it because even though the container says petites, they look HUGE.

Yesterday I walked about .75 miles.
Today I have already walked 1 mile.


Thats all for now

No comments: