Friday, February 4, 2011

The Waiting Game

Sent in my Passport stuff today... so now to wait a good month for the passport card to come in the mail. We still need to get Madi's stuff for hers which we will do this week when we can order a copy of her birth certificate.


It's been about 1 week now since I have had a cigarette...for the most part I am good. Only had to fight the urge a couple times. I have started cutting down on my soda intake but am still a little freaked about not being able to drink carbonated beverages for a long time after surgery. I am sure I will be fine with it though.



Nearly down to the 90 day point. Excited, nervous, scared...



There are so many things that run through my mind on a daily basis about this surgery... for example the whole extra skin issue. I pray that my skin "bounces" back and the fact that I am still in my 20's, albiet my late 20's, will play in my favor. I saw some scary pictures...though I am sure they were MUCH older. It scared me so bad I thought for a second about NOT doing the surgery...but I am going to think positive.



That's all for now.



Jenn

No comments: